Saturday, September 30, 2017

Welcome Back...

Just a quick welcome back. My how time flies when you have no time or interest in keeping up a regular blog. But if I did that wouldn't be very me, now would it? So what's the haps? Kids still say haps right? Slang is circular right, like fashion, music, and most art? Right?? I'm so old. I feel like some big things happened in 2016. What could have happened that I'm struggling to recall? I'm sure it will come to me later. Anyway, life (aside from being a living nightmare some days and being a terror filled fever dream other days) has been going steady. Did not get my novella out on time, but like I always say (as of right now), deadlines are for the dead. But it will hopefully be out by end of year. Here's a glimpse of the cover.

Wrapped up the first draft of one novel (a comedy of sorts), in the middle of first draft for a second novel (my version of a thriller I guess), and in the middle of outline for two more novels (one is really more of  a short story collection and a detective novel of sorts). Sorry you'll just have to take my word on that, because I don't share rough drafts or story details, because that would be too embarrassing. Now if I'm drunk and you ask I might, but honestly you never know what I will say, so buyer beware. I will also be trying out a new weekly Sunday column called Top 5. As you may have guessed it will be a list column, where I present to you my top picks on a variety of topics. I'll also have more quick movie reviews, because they are next to the easiest thing in the world to do. The easiest being to do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment