Thursday, July 26, 2018

It's out!

I have officially entered the self publishing market.  Here it is, Track Marks.






So a little background, this is a novella I have been working on in different forms for a while. It's about a man that suffers a tragic loss, and it examines the effect of that loss, the love he experienced, and the memories that remain. This is very much a DIY affair, and it probably shows.  I had some help with friends that pointed me in the right direction as far as editing and thoughtful criticism. I'm happy with the result, and even now I would probably change quite a bit of it. But at some point you have to push the bird out of the nest. So read it if you like short, experimental, sort of depressing stories.  I've heard talk of Pulitzer already. No I haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment