Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Movie a Day: Beyond Clueless

Five thoughts or less.










Day Nine: Beyond Clueless

Release Date: 2014
Run Time: 88 minutes
Starring: Narrated by Fairuza Balk



1. A documentary about teen movies from the 90's through the early 2000's. You had me at Fairuza Balk.
2. I only found out about this because I read a review of the soundtrack that the band Summer Camp did. The soundtrack is pretty great.
3. The biggest revelation here is about Jeepers Creepers of all things. I will never look at that movie the same way.
4. I've never seen 13 Going on 30, and this confirms my suspicions. There are a lot of movies the show clips of I have not seen, and am kind of happy for that.
5. Fair warning, the hacky sack scene from She's All That is shown. I'm sorry. They use a lot of Freddie Prinze Junior clips. Unfortunately.



Rating: 4 out of 5
RIYL: 90's Teen Movies




No comments:

Post a Comment