Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Movie a Day: Wild Bill

Five thoughts or less.







Day Eight: Wild Bill

Release Date: 2011
Run Time: 98 minutes
Starring: Charlie Creed-Miles, Will Poulter, Liz White



1. I decided to try something a bit lighter after my past couple outings. I remember the trailer for this looking funny.
2. Well forget that. It's not depressing, but it's not really funny either.
3. Oh it's Simon (Iwan Rheon) from Misfits. Or as he's probably better known, Ramsay Snow from Game of Thrones.
4. I love the idea of this guy who hasn't had to be a father, struggling to be the best dad to two kids who don't want him as a dad. It's really moving. Charlie Creed-Miles really makes this whole movie.



Rating: 3 out of 5
RIYL: Brittish drama, Billy Elliott



Bonus Trailer Commentary: See I knew this trailer sold it as a comedy! This is incredibly misleading. It does sell the plot, but the tone is way way off.


No comments:

Post a Comment