Day Five: Hardware
Run Time: 94 minutes
Starring: Dylan McDermott, Stacy Travis, Iggy Pop
1. This has such a great early 90's vibe.
2. Iggy Pop as the future DJ Angry Bob introduces a “classic” song that just so happens to be an Iggy Pop song. Then Lemmy from Motörhead shows up as a cabby and complains about how music sucks in the future, then gets excited when a Motörhead song plays. These are both things that actually happen in this movie.
3. Ouch, that digital POV has not aged well. But all the stop motion is pretty great.
4. Wait, what's happening in this movie?
5. Fucking hell this is awesome. Seriously.
Rating: 4 out of 5
RIYL: Tetsuo: The Iron Man, 2099 A.D. comics, cyber punk